The Ortense blouse is a stylish blouse featuring a front and back yoke, and a placket that you can position either at the front or back of your garment.
The slightly puffed sleeves are available in two lengths: ¾ sleeve length (right below the elbow) or long sleeved. The bottom edge of the blouse is also available in two different versions: a sweat-like banded bottom “blouson” version for stretch fabrics, and a straight hem version more suitable with woven fabrics.
The blouse has front and back yokes that offer many interesting possibilities such as mixing up a variety of fabrics, adding piping or ruffles so you may make a blouse that suits you best.
Please do not hesitate to take a look at the tutorial available in our e-shop. It will give you a thorough explanation as to how to turn the Ortense blouse into a dress (with pockets!).
Seam allowances are included
Level of difficulty: 3/4
In the PDF file you will find the pattern (A4 and A0 size) and the instructions you need to create your blouse.
Number of pages: 26 – Instructions (6) + Pattern A4 (19) + A0 (1)
- 160 cm length of fabric (63 in), 140 cm (55 in) wide
- 65 cm (259/16 in) of bias binding (Make sure you use your main fabric as it’s been included in the yardage)
- 3 x 1 cm (3/8 in) buttons
- Optional: One small piece of interfacing matching the main fabric 20 cm (approx. 8 in) x 10 cm (4 in).
– For the banded-hem blouson version: Make sure you choose knit fabrics with a minimal amount of elasticity such as Jersey knits, sweatshirt fleece, sweatshirt fabrics.
– For the straight version: crepe, viscose, tencel, chambray, plumetis or poplin…
There are no reviews yet.