Even blouse is a very feminine and fluid garment with a pretty V neckline and graphical insets. The front bodice features shoulder yokes associated to a central inset. Feel free to choose between a front yoke with a simple V neckline (version A) or a bodice where the central inset is extended to the bottom of the garment (version B). To bring a comfortable ease at the bust, the front panels of the bodice are lightly gathered along the shoulder seamline. At the back, Even features a V yoke associated to a gathered panel. All the yokes are fully lined to get neat and clean finishings. Choose between basic sleeves or sleeves with a central inset on the top of the arm, to sew what suits you the best. Sleeves are finished with buttoned or basic cuffs.
All seam allowances are included
Difficulty : 2/4 to 3/4 according to chosen options
- PDF pattern A4 format (to assemble)
- PDF pattern US Letter format (to assemble)
- PDF pattern “A0” format
This pattern (all format) is a layered PDF !
“A0” size : 84 x 189,1 cm
Number of pages: Instructions (25) – Pattern A4 format (37) – Pattern US Letter format (37) – Pattern “A0” format (1)
- Fabric (1,40 m wide) :
- Sizes 34 -44: 1,60 m; Sizes 46 -52 : 2 m
- Lining: Version A : 40 cm; Version B : 75 cm
(A fabric scrap can suit)
- Optional : 4 to 6 buttons 1,2 to 1,5 cm wide (Buttoned cuffs option)
- Optional : Fusible interfacing matching your fabric type for the cuffs.
- Optional : Formband Iron-On bias tape to stabilize the front neckline.
(Advised – depending on the chosen fabric)
Recommanded fabrics: Lightweight to medium woven and fluid fabrics :
Viscose, Tencel, Silk, Georgette, Crepe, Twill, Light denim, Blended linen…
Size chart :
Finished Garment measurements :
Many other variations are possible !
There are no reviews yet.